Article 1 Definition
- 1."Exhibition" refers to “World Traditional Alcoholic Beverage Festival 2013”
- 2."Organizer" refers to “Korea Traditional Alcoholic Beverage Development Association.”
- 3.“Co-Organizer” refers to “Korea International Exhibition Co., Ltd (KIECO).”
- 4."Exhibitor" refers to individual, company, organization or group applied for the participation in this exhibition.
Article 2 Exhibition application and agreement
- 1.The one who wish to register the exhibition shall fill the registration form, receive approval from the organizer and pay 50% of the exhibition fee by bank transfer simultaneously.
- 2.After the registration form being submitted, if the organizer refuses to approve for harmonious constitution and operation of the exhibition, the agreement is not effected.
- 3.Technical support and standard package construction will be provided by the organizer upon the request of the exhibitor. In case of any alternation in technical support request, the exhibitor shall inform the organizer in prompt manner. Any disadvantage occurred by the non-inform is subject to the exhibitor’s responsibility.
- 4.Method of Payment
- Bank’s Name: KEB(Korea Exchange Bank)
- Account No.: 133-JSD-100136
- Beneficiary: MUN, YOUNG SU
- Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
Article 3 Assignment of Exhibition Booth
- 1.Organizer has all rights to the booth assignment and Exhibitor may not object to the decision made. According to application and payment order, booth will be assigned considering country, item, size, exhibition results and other reasonable matters.
- 2.The organizer may change the allocated booth location in case the organizer acknowledges the necessity considering spacing harmony, viewing efficiency and exhibition effectiveness. Such change is under discretion of the organizer, and the exhibitor shall not object on the decision.
Article 4 Exhibition Management
- 1.Exhibitor shall display the items listed in the application and have someone to take care of the booth at all times.
- 2.If the Exhibitor displays items not listed in the application or if displayed item does not fit the nature of the exhibition or conducts direct sales without approval from the Organizer, Organizer can request to stop, withdrawal or dismantle. This case, exhibition fee is not refundable and Exhibitor may not ask for compensation.
- 3.Organizer may prohibit certain people from the exhibition, if necessary.
- 4.Exhibitor can not use other area for the exhibition without prior approval from Organizer.
- 5.Exhibitor can not use speaker or ample without prior approval Organizer and sales or loud activities are strictly prohibited.
- 6.For any damages that can not be returned into original state, such as painting the floor/ceiling/wall, Exhibitor is liable for any reasonable compensation requested by Organizer regarding the restoration.
Article 5 Payment
- 1.Exhibitor shall make an initial payment of 50% of the total exhibition fee when submitting application and the balance shall be made before Feb.15(Fri) 2013. When submitting the application after Feb.15(Fri) 2013, 100% of the exhibition fee shall be paid when submitting application.
- 2.In the event of Exhibitor not making the balance payment within the designated deadline, organizer may cancel the contract and the Exhibitor can not ask for refund. The matter will be resolved according to Article 6 of this Rules and Regulation.
Article 6 Termination of the Agreement (Exhibition Cancellation) and Penalty
- 1.The Exhibitor can not assign the contract, sub-let or part with his site or stand or any portion of it without prior written consent from the Organizer. If the Exhibitor breaches this term, exhibition can be cancelled and the fee will not be subject to refund.
- 2.If the Exhibitor does not pay the exhibition fee with in the designated period, 14 days notice will be given to him/her to make the payment and still if the payment is not made, Organizer has the right to cancel the exhibition contract. In this case, Exhibitor is not entitled to refund.
- 3.In case the exhibitor cancels or refuses the whole or partial space which is already registered due to own reason, the exhibitor shall inform the organizer in document and pay the penalty that is settled below within 14 days. Penalty is deducted from the paid exhibition fee, if not sufficient, the exhibitor shall pay the addition, and if surplus, the balance will be returned.
- * Cancellation Penalty
- - Prior to Mar. 22. 2013 : 50% of participation cost
- - After Mar. 22. 2013 : 80% of participation cost
Article 7 Cancellation of Exhibition or Alteration
In the event of cancellation or date change of the exhibition due to irresistible force or other causes not resulting from the Organizer, already paid exhibition fee will not be refunded and Exhibitor may not ask for compensation.
Article 8 Display of items
- 1.Exhibitor shall complete installment, entrance and display of the item within the designated date. In case of items not being displayed until April 24, 2013 (Wed.) 8 pm, Organizer has the right to temporarily cancel that exhibition and ask for compensation.
- 2.Installation can be made from 8am to 8pm. If additional working hour is required, additional work application shall be submitted and extra charge shall be made.
Article 9 Restoration
After the exhibition (April 25, 2013) 10 pm, Exhibitor shall restore booth space to the original state. Exhibitor is liable for any expenses/losses, including additional charge caused by delay, arising to the Organizer from a delay of dismantling.
Article 10 Security and Safety
- 1.Organizer shall take proper action (COEX convention center exhibition regulation) to secure safety for the Exhibitor and visitors.
- 2.Exhibitor is fully liable for any damages or loss occurred during the exhibition preparation period, exhibition period and dismantling period.
- 3.If Exhibitor intently caused fire, damage, loss or other accidents causing loss to Organizer or any 3rd party, Exhibitor is fully liable for the cause and insurance regarding all materials and items.
Article 11 Fire Safety
- 1.All materials and items must be fire resistant according to the safety regulations.
- 2.Organizer may ask for modification regarding fire prevention to the Exhibitor if necessary.
Article 12 Amendment
- 1. The Organizer reserves the rights to modify at any time the provisions of the present Rules & Regulation; the Exhibitors shall comply with the modification.
- 2. The Exhibitors must comply with the regulations of COEX convention center.
Article 13 Disputes
In any disputes that may arise concerning interpretation of the present Rules & Regulations, the Exhibitor agree to the competence of the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board and shall not bring a law-suit against the ruling.